WHAT WE DO
MemberPAC was formed for the purpose of providing an online forum for individuals and businesses to address Constitutional issues of importance to them in their daily lives and businesses.
Accordingly, the functions provided on this MEMBERS-ONLY website have been structured to meet this expressed need in several ways.
Principal among the issues and requests expressed by our members are these, representing a list of current topics and facilities, always subject to revision based on the feedback from our members.
- Private members-only discussion boards on specific Constitutional issues (PENDING)
- Access to Constitutional Attorneys - MEMBERS ONLY: Submit Your Legal Inquiry on your Member Benefits page when you sign in.
- To submit a legal Inquiry to our Retained Counsel, you must be an active member of Peaceful American Constitutionalists
- There is no charge to our members for evaluation of a legal case
- To join, please go to the Login/Join page
- Support filing Amicus Curiae briefs with appropriate courts
- Periodic publication of relevant news and blogs, from members and specialized legal sources
- Periodic surveys of members to determine their priorities among current Constitutional issues
- Other activities identified by our members from time to time
- MemberPAC is NOT an attorney or law firm, and provides no legal advice or opinions
- There is NO attorney-client relationship without formal engagement with a participating attorney