We have been presented with the idea that MemberPAC may be better suited with a new organization, or organizations, to provide PAC members with ongoing services and support. We initially discussed that we should find a group of like-minded individuals or established group that could utilize our body of membership. It is important that you choose to opt-in to the choice for your information to be shared with another like-minded organization, as we will not be freely sharing our database with anyone and without your permission to do so first.
Our objective is to complete this process before the current dues cycle expires in July 2023.
Current PAC Survey Results
Our 2022 Survey received 95 responses with Free Speech as the top pick from members. We have a current list of 18 organizations to consider for our partnership in the future of MemberPAC. Categorically organized in the following groups are: Free Speech, Vaccine Mandate, Gun Rights, and Overall Constitutional Issues.
Possible candidates to receive PAC members, by activity and specialization
The hyperlinks are to the home pages of the respective organizations, and the text of this memorandum is based on the information posted there.
1. Foundation for Individual Rights & Expression (FIRE)
2. New Civil Liberties Alliance
3. Alliance Defending Freedom
4. Institute for Free Speech
5. Freedom Watch
Vaccine Mandate Group1. Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN)
2. Americas Frontline Doctors (AFLDS)
3. Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC)
Gun Rights Groups1. National Association Gun Rights
2. Gun Owners of America (GOA)
3. The Second Amendment Foundation (SAF)
4. Jews for Preservation of Firearm Ownership
5. Constitutional Rights PAC (CRPAC)
Overall Constitutional Focus1. Discovery Institute
2. Constitutional Law Group
3. Constitutional Change
4. Judicial Watch
5. Federalist Society
6. Project Veritas Legal Fund
7. Mountain States Legal Foundation